-
December 6th, 2005, 05:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I had the head replaced on Lindsey, and they returned the old one.
You need to tell them to use the string to replace the head.....not the plastic zip tie, and ask them to return the old head. You need to have the string, so you can switch the heads, after you switch the wig, if you want to make your doll as original. I wrote a big note, and put it under a rubberband around her stomach, and also wrote the same instructions on my hospital admission form. My Lindsey had spots on her face, that wouldn't come off, and I wanted to keep the old head, just because it was Lindsey, and she's LE.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks